What type of properties will be available?
• 8 x 3 Bedroom Houses
• 1 x 2 Bedroom House
• 2 x 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartments
• 2 x 1 Bedroom First Floor Apartment Who is eligible?
You will need to have a local connection. We will allocate the properties to applicants in this order:
1) Those who currently live in Lyme Regis and have done so for at least 2 years.
2) Those who are in permanent full-time or part-time (minimum 16 hour contract per week) employment in Lyme Regis for at least 6 months. This may include applicants who need to move to Lyme Regis in connection with permanent employment (minimum of 16 hour contract per week). In all cases, there should be no break in the period of employment for more than 3 months over the relevant period.
3) Those having immediate relatives (i.e. parents, non-dependant children, brother or sister) who have lived in Lyme Regis for at least 5 years. How do I apply?
All of our properties will be advertised through Dorset Home Choice
Anyone wishing to be considered for a property will need to be registered and must place a bid when the properties come up for an advert. When will the properties be available?
Expected completion is Spring 2017.