Your Views Matter

Compliments, Comments & Complaints

At Yarlington we want to be brilliant and we want our customers to feel valued. Here’s how we do it:

  • Keep you informed and treat you fairly.
  • Ensure we are knowledgeable, helpful and behave professionally.
  • Listen and take ownership to ensure we get it right first time.

We’d like to know how we are doing … so, if you have any compliments, comments or complaints about the service you’ve received, either directly from us or through one of our partners*, then please let us know using our feedback form which can be accessed by clicking here. Alternatively you can download, print and fill in a form found on the backpage of our leaflet by clicking here. We are always looking to improve our services and value your feedback.  

What happens when we receive feedback?

We record all details of any feedback received and use this to improve our services. If you have any feedback regarding the quality of service we or our partners* have provided you can feedback to us through any member of Yarlington staff, or alternatively contact us via:


*where we have provided a service through a third party supplier.


If you have a suggestion:

Please tell us! Every idea will be considered, and it could benefit other residents by helping to improve our service. We promise to review all comments and change our services as appropriate.

When something has gone well:

We love to hear good news or be congratulated for a job well done. If you have received good service from a member of staff share your story or experience with us, so we can pass the lesson on to others.

What to do if you have a complaint:

  1. If you have raised a complaint and we cannot resolve this at the first point of contact, your complaint will be forwarded to a named member of staff for further investigation or action.
  2. When you raise a complaint, you will receive a response within two weeks. If we are unable to resolve the matter for you at this point we will be sure to keep you informed and updated throughout the process.
  3. If you are unhappy with the way your complaint has been handled or do not agree with the initial resolution you can escalate the matter for review by the Manager of that service area, who will respond within two weeks.
  4. If you remain dissatisfied still you can escalate the matter for an independent review. This will be managed by the Customer Services Manager who will agree the approach and timescale with you.
  5. Finally, if you exhaust our process you have the option of referring your complaint to a ‘designated’ person, such as the local MP or Councillor who may try to resolve it on your behalf. Alternatively you may refer the matter to the Housing Ombudsman, this must be done in writing to:
Housing Ombudsman Service

81 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4HN



Contact Us

Got an enquiry, suggestion or complaint? Feel free to get in touch.