We are working in partnership with other organisations for the benefit of our residents and the wider community.
Check out our partnerships below and find out which ones are for you.
- Yarlington Workplace Empowerment Project: if you feel that your mental health is preventing you from getting work or into training or volunteering then this new group ran by South Somerset Mind may be for you.
- Yarlington Online: helping residents to get online through training, advice, drop-ins and computer lending scheme Loan IT.
- We support Debt Advice at South Somerset Citizen's Advice
- Working All Together in Chard: Visit their website to find out more
- Barnardo's Mandala Project - specialist one to one therapy for children that have gone through a traumatic experience. Contact your Community Coordinator if you would like to know more about this service.
- Get On: support into work and / or training. Call Shannon at Inspired to Achieve on 01935 404075
- The Project: fortnightly groups in Chard and Axminster for young people aged between 13 and 24 who would like support with their emotional well-being and mental health. A support group also runs for parents.
If you have feedback on any of our projects or suggestions for future ones, let us know e. firstname.lastname@example.org t. 01935 404077