We offer support and guidance to ensure you do not have difficulties paying your rent. We can also help you to access any benefits, understand budgeting and organise your household bills.
Call the Financial Responsibility Team on 01935 404050 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore our help pages below by clicking on the subjects you want to know more about:
- Citizens Advice can offer free, impartial and confidential advice on a range of consumer issues, including benefits and debts. They can also help you to draw up a budget and provide tips on how to put this into practice. If you want to speak to someone face to face, your local CAB offers free, impartial confidential advice on a wide range of issues including debt click here
- gov.uk holds an enormous amount of information. Visit for information on benefits, including links to claim and much more
- Money Advice Service offers and impartial money advice, including useful tools
- Community Legal Advice
- National Debtline
- Shelter for advice and support on housing matters visit
- Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association (SSAFA) the national military charity who offer lifelong support to those who are served in our armed forces
- South Somerset District council
- Income Support, Employment and Support Allowance, and Jobseekers Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit
- My Advice Gateway
StepChange Debt Charity - StepChange - offer a free debt helpline which is open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 8am-4pm – call 0800 980 8270 (calls free from landline and mobile). They also offer 60-second debt test to quickly assess the scale of the problem, Debt Remedy, a self-help option that provides you with a personal action plan.