What is Yarlington Housing Group responsible for?
- Insuring the flat with buildings insurance
- Decorating & maintaining structure including foundations, roof, gutters, rain water pipes, all pipes, cables and wires in under and through the building, main entrances and common areas.
What are you, the Leaseholder, reponsible for?
- Paying Ground Rent & Service Charges
- Not to make any structural alterations or additions without consulting Yarlington for permission first
- Keep the flat and demise in a good condition
- Permit landlord entry to the flat with 24 hours’ notice for general enquires and repairs
- Seek contents insurance