Apply to make minor alterations to your home

You may be allowed to make minor alterations in your property depending on your tenancy agreement but you must obtain permission first from Yarlington Housing Group.  You can see what you are allowed to do by clicking here.

Permission will not be unreasonably withheld and your rent will not increase as a result of he improvements you make. Please complete this form to apply for permission to make your improvement.

Apply to make improvements to your home

Got a question?
Contact Us

Got an enquiry, suggestion or complaint? Feel free to get in touch.